This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ATTN maintainer] mined
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 06:39:55 +0200
- Subject: [ATTN maintainer] mined
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The mined directory for both architectures contain temporary files that
apparently sftp has left there (they have the suffix SftpXFR.<PID> I
think). These should be removed, but maybe the transfer script that
moves the files from the upload area could be extended to ignore or
delete such files so they never get distributed to the mirrors.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf rackAttack: