This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ATTN maintainer] mined
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 11:03:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ATTN maintainer] mined
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87tx6fth44 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20140718083621 dot GA15332 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 10:36:21AM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>On Jul 18 06:39, Achim Gratz wrote:
>> The mined directory for both architectures contain temporary files that
>> apparently sftp has left there (they have the suffix SftpXFR.<PID> I
>> think). These should be removed, but maybe the transfer script that
>> moves the files from the upload area could be extended to ignore or
>> delete such files so they never get distributed to the mirrors.
>I removed them on sourceware.
If this happens again, please leave it for me to investigate. There is
no reason why SftpXFR.<PID> files should be showing up in release