This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ATTN maintainer] mined
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 22:45:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ATTN maintainer] mined
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87tx6fth44 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
Am 18.07.2014 06:39, schrieb Achim Gratz:
I had some troubles during my first upload attempts with sftp. I will
report on details later (after holidays...).
The mined directory for both architectures contain temporary files that
apparently sftp has left there (they have the suffix SftpXFR.<PID> I
think). These should be removed, but maybe the transfer script that
moves the files from the upload area could be extended to ignore or
delete such files so they never get distributed to the mirrors.
Diese E-Mail ist frei von Viren und Malware, denn der avast! Antivirus Schutz ist aktiv.