Re: [ITA] p7zip

On Aug  3 20:03, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Marco Atzeri writes:
> > 5 votes is for ITP of new package not included in a main linux distri.
> > It does not apply to ITA.
>
> OK.
>
> > as CGF left who will take care of adding Tony to the
> > authorized uploaders ?
>
> That would probably have to be done by Corinna or Yaakov.  But I'm not
> sure who has access to sourceware.

Right now we're in a transition period.  Some stuff is a bit in limbo,
but we'll get to it eventually.

As for the people who have the required permissions on sware, that will
be Eric Blake, Jon Turney, Yaakov and me.  Yaakov volunteered to take
over the bulk of the Cygwin infrastructure tasks on sourceware, but that
shouldn't mean we leave Yaakov alone.  After all even Yaakov has
vacation sometime :)

The idea is that Yaakov looks into this stuff in the first place, but he
will provide a bit of documentation for the various tasks so we four can
do this on a floating time-sharing basis (assuming Eric and Jon agree to
help out).

When we have a grip on how everything works, we might consider changes,
but for the time being, please let us time to get the grip.

Thanks,

Red Hat