Re: cygwin-pkg-maint maintance

Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
[â]
> Yes, these are obvious fixes.
[â]

I've looked at the file today.  It seems that perl_vendor has been
removed, but not all Perl distributions that were bundled are listed.
I'll prepare a list of those over the weekend.

Given the purpose of the file and that it's meant to be consumed by
scripts, how about switching to something more easily parseable like
JSON or YAML (much like Perl does)?  That would enable to incorporate
more meta-information for each package which could easily be generated
by cygport.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: