Re: cygwin beta packages

On 11/11/2014 17:20, Achim Gratz wrote:
Corinna Vinschen writes:
This only happens in genini AFAIK, not in upset.  But the dependency
issues might really be related to the test release version numbers.
Yaakov is digging into upset ATM.

OK, when I find time I'll have a look of how to fix it.  BTW, is there a
good reason to keep this lobotomy between upset and genini?  In the long
run I believe it might be easier to just have one tool.

You might want to start by taking a look at https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2007-02/msg00060.html