Re: [ITP] postfix 2.11.3

On Nov 17 16:33, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Nov 17 15:50, Christian Franke wrote:
> > Therefore some csih_create_local_group function would be useful.
>
> Sure, but it doesn't exist right now.

> > > Uhm... AFAICS it is.  After checking or creating a user, the new incarnation
> > > of csih will have set three variables, either
> > >
> > >    csih_PRIVILEGED_USERNAME
> > >    csih_PRIVILEGED_USERWINNAME
> > >    csih_PRIVILEGED_USERDOMAIN
> > >
> > > or
> > >
> > >    csih_UNPRIVILEGED_USERNAME
> > >    csih_UNPRIVILEGED_USERWINNAME
> > >    csih_UNPRIVILEGED_USERDOMAIN
> > >
> > > so the calling script can just use the new name in whatever variation
> > > required.
> >
> > Sounds good.
> >
> > How will the username input parameter be interpreted?
> > Cygwin name, Windows name or depending on an option?
>
> Cygwin name in the first place, unless the account doesn't exist.
> In that case the mapping doesn't exist either, so it will be treated
> as Windows name and the mapping will be generated on the fly.

Would you mind helping to test the new csih helper script?  I tested
most of it I hope, but there are so many nooks and crannies, I'm sure
I'm missing something.

I attached the current incarnation of the script, as well as the patch
for further inspection.

As a reward for your help, the new script also comes with a
csih_create_local_group function which sets the following global
variables:

  csih_LOCAL_GROUPNAME
  csih_LOCAL_GROUPWINNAME
  csih_LOCAL_GROUPDOMAIN