Re: [ITP] chicken-4.9.0.1

On 12/10/2014 5:06 PM, Christian Kellermann wrote:
Hi Marco,

thanks for all your help so far. Could I ask for one more try?

please do a make PLATFORM=cygwin confclean or start from scratch and add
HACK_APPLY=0

not exactly, it need
  HACKED_APPLY=

to the make options.

Does this compile succeed? Does a make check work then?

We already do this for the mingw "platform", so we should also add
it to cygwin in the 64bit case for now.

Thanks for all your patience! If this succeeds I will send out a
"final" cleaned up version tomorrow and ask for a GTG again.

Kind regards,

Christian

I will send you privately the build and check logs.
Likely tomorrow.

Attached latest cygport

Regards