Re: [ITA] _autorebase

On Jan 14 10:50, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> >On Jan  7 17:09, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >>Reini?  Jason?
> >>

> >>Three weeks without reply is a long time... :}
> >>
> >>Any input?

> >Reini appears to have gone AWOL.  That's really a pity but not much we
> >can do about it.  Achim, care to take over?
> >
> >Marco, Yaakov, Jason, could we please go forward?  It's just a very simple
> >package tweak, it seems.
>
> No problem to any repackage, but I have not really understood
> what is required for Octave and R.

AFAIU, you just have to provide a per-package file defining the path
to your dynamic libs.  I just unpacked
http://cygwin.stromeko.net/noarch/release/_autorebase/_autorebase-001000-1.tar.xz
and it contains files under etc/rebase/dynpath.d/ called R and octave:

  $ cat etc/rebase/dynpath.d/R
  /usr/lib/R/site-library
  $ cat etc/rebase/dynpath.d/octave
  /usr/lib/octave/site

IIUC, you simply have to provide the files yourself, so every package
can influence easily what the new autorebase rebases :)

Achim, is that about right?

Red Hat