Re: perl-5.14.4

Achim Gratz writes:
> Major progress: the cygport file starts to look sane.  I've ripped out
> the rebase changes in EU::MM and replaced them with an oblivious rebase,
> which is the first time I could compile and test on 32bit without manual
> intervention.

It turns out that doing so damages the debug information in the library
and then it can't be extracted later, so I'll have to skip this step
when building with cygport.  I have no idea how and why this happens;
the debug information is still there, but quite obviously it can't be
correctly associated with the code after rebasing.  Is that something
that can be fixed in rebase or objcopy?

Regards,
Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: