Re: [ITP] Sendmail 8.14.9

Hi Group,

I have considered your suggestions, and changed the package accordingly:

http://cygwin.boland.nl/x86/release/sendmail/

* I added the following man pages to the Alternatives system:

mailq(1), newaliases(1), aliases(5), sendmail(8).

* I separated the following functions from the postinstall script and put them in
the /usr/bin/sendmail script:

- Creation of user and group accounts.
- Installation of services.
- Setting alternatives to manual mode

* I removed the formatted man pages in /usr/share/man/cat*, and added troff versions
in /usr/share/man/man*.

* I moved the config files to the designated location /etc/defaults/etc

Also, for Sendmail to be able to log, the syslogd from the inetutils-server package
has to be installed. I noticed that the "inetutils" package is orphaned. Could I
adopt it?

Cincerely,
Daniel

--