Re: [ITA/ITP] lots of perl distributions

On Mar 10 07:40, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Achim Gratz writes:
> > The upload was extremely slow and I've had the connection drop a few
> > times.  Does sourceware throttle connections?  At the moment I can't
> > even get a directory listing via sshfs anymore, although lftp still
> > seems to cope just fine.
>
> It seems I crossed a threshold with the number of directories in my
> release areasâ :-(

I'm not sure that's the problem.  This looks like the same problem
Federico and I have with sftp uploads for some reason.  I pinged
overseers a couple of days ago but got no reply.  For some reason it
works fine with lftp, though.

> [...]
> Is there someone who can check what's going on on the server side here?
> If not I'll have to switch to using lftp for the upload, but that gives
> me a lot less transparency about what is going on and so increases the
> chances of doing something wrong.

You could try the new cygport upload feature.  It uses lftp under the
hood.

Red Hat