Re: [ITP] OpenCoarrays 1.0

On 5/7/2015 6:51 PM, Alessandro Fanfarillo wrote:
Dear all,

I would like to port the OpenCoarrays library (opencoarrays.org) on
Cygwin. The library implements the multi-image Coarray Fortran support
on GCC 5.1 and it is distributed under BSD 3 license.
It requires GCC 5.1 and a MPI implementation (OpenMPI works fine).
Since this is the first time I work on a Cygwin package, any
suggestion/instruction/comment is more than welcome.

Regards

Alessandro

as current gcc is 4.9.2-3 how do you plan to overcome the problem ?

Regards
Marco