Re: Still unable to 'git push' or ssh to sourceware

On Mon, 9 Nov 2015, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On Mon, 2015-11-09 at 17:54 -0800, Mark Geisert wrote:
I had assumed that having sent my "SSH key for upload access", it goes to
the same location as my original key supplied on the
sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi form.

Incorrect.  Upload access is completely separate from shell access to
sourceware, and neither implies or requires the other.

Thanks for that. I need to update my shell access key but I can't make use of the appendkey trick, catch-22. Sounds like I should contact overseers then.

..mark