Re: How to get upload rights for existing packages

On 29.01.2016 10:18, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Federico updated task the last time in March 2015. He may still be around, so let's give him a nudge. Federico, ping? Corinna

The request was not really about replacing Federico. He is one of the original authors of taskwarrior and they have asked on their homepage for support with the update of the cygwin package. Therefore I have contacted them and got from Federico the instructions how to package taskwarrior for cygwin.

Now i have the ready packages and it is that either Federico has to upload the packages to cygwin which is to my understanding not perfectly correct as he is not the original creator of the package or I upload the packages by myself.

I personally would prefer if Federico could still be kept as a package maintainer and I could just be added but I do not know if this is possible.

br. Mike