Re: trying to upload new wcd update (Erwin is new designated maintainer)

Jon Turney schreef op 2016-02-19 20:38:
On 19/02/2016 19:18, waterlan wrote:
Thanks. Does this mean that the files I uploaded are accepted now? They
are gone. Or do I need to upload new files.

The 5.3.1-1 files you uploaded before have been moved into the
release, so you don't need to upload them again.

https://cygwin.com/packages/x86/wcd/
https://cygwin.com/packages/x86_64/wcd/

Yesterday version 5.3.2 was released. I uploaded new files. Tomorrow I will announce 5.3.2. I will skip the 5.3.1 announcement, because it would only be for one day.

regards,

--
Erwin