[ITP] libSBML-5.12.0-core and moose-3.0.2

Hi,
  I am willing to maintain cygwin packaging of the MOOSE simulation
environment (http://moose.ncbs.res.in) and its dependency libSBML-core
(http://sbml.org/Software/libSBML). MOOSE is GPL3 and libSBML is LGPL.
I created working cygport files for both:

-----------8<----------------------libSBML------------------------>8--------
inherit cmake
# package name
NAME="libsbml-core"
VERSION=5.12.0
SRC_DIR="libsbml-core-${VERSION}"
# setup.hint generation
CATEGORY="Science Libs"
SUMMARY="The Systems Biology Markup Language (SBML) is an XML-based
description language for representing computational models in systems
biology."
DESCRIPTION="LibSBML is a free, open-source programming library to
help you read, write, manipulate, translate, and validate SBML files
and data streams. It's not an application itself (though it does come
with example programs), but rather a library you embed in your own
applications.

LibSBML is available for free under LGPL terms in both source-code
form and precompiled binaries for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.

Visit http://sbml.org for more information."
# source and patch files
SRC_URI="https://sourceforge.net/projects/sbml/files/libsbml/5.12.0/stable/libSBML-5.12.0-core-src.tar.gz";
SRC_DIR="libsbml-${VERSION}"
# use the standard src_compile, src_install and src_test
-----------8<----------------------libSBML till here
------------------------>8--------

-----------8<----------------------MOOSE------------------------>8--------
inherit python-distutils
# package name
NAME="moose"
VERSION=3.0.2
RELEASE=2
SRC_DIR="moose-${VERSION}"
# setup.hint generation
CATEGORY="Science Python"
SUMMARY="Simulation environment for systems biology"
DESCRIPTION="the Multiscale Object-Oriented Simulation Environment.
It is designed to simulate neural systems ranging from subcellular
components and biochemical reactions to complex models of single
neurons, circuits, and large networks. MOOSE can operate at many
levels of detail, from stochastic chemical computations, to
multicompartment single-neuron models, to spiking neuron network
models.

MOOSE is a simulation environment, not just a numerical engine. It
provides the essentials by way of object-oriented representations of
model concepts and fast numerical solvers, but its scope is much
broader.
It has a scripting interface with Python, graphical displays with
Matplotlib, PyQt, and OpenGL, and support for many model formats.

MOOSE can read kinetic models in SBML and GENESIS kkit formats, from
BioModels.net and DOQCS. MOOSE also supports electrical models
specified in NeuroML and Genesis .p formats, and can load over 30,000
morphology files from NeuroMorpho.org (.swc format). "
# source and patch files
SRC_URI="https://github.com/BhallaLab/moose-core/archive/cygwin.tar.gz";
SRC_DIR="moose-core-cygwin"

# use the standard src_compile, src_install and src_test

This is my first time with cygwin packaging and it is not clear to me
from the package contributors' guide if I should already upload the
package files or do so after I get a green signal from the forum.

Looking forward to your comments,
- Subhasis Ray