Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] ARCH=noarch uploads with cygport 0.22.0

On 2016-05-11 16:55, Ken Brown wrote:
On 5/11/2016 4:35 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
I haven't moved these yet, but what about the rest of the collections?
IIRC the
TEXLIVE_ARCH_PKGS do have CPU-cygwin paths in the "sources", but are they
*really* archful?

No, the only issue is the sources.  As it stands, if someone downloads
the source from one arch and tries to build on the other, cygport will
complain about missing source packages.  Of course, running 'cygport
fetch' will fix that, so it's not a big deal.

Maybe in the future we should add the TEXLIVE_ARCH_PKGS for both CPUs to
the sources, and then there's no issue at all.

How about the attached?

--
Yaakov