Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] ARCH=noarch uploads with cygport 0.22.0

On 2016-05-21 11:42, Achim Gratz wrote:
Achim Gratz writes:
I'll check my other packages next week.

Here's the wave of Perl distributions as previously determined by true
dedup (the one marked with an asterisk is not mine and may have been
moved already).  I've quickly checked the latest build logs again for my
own Perl distributions.  Please move the x86 packages to noarch if
possible so it matches up what I've done locally.

Done.

--
Yaakov