This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] ARCH=noarch uploads with cygport 0.22.0
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 11:54:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] ARCH=noarch uploads with cygport 0.22.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <9de6f042-3510-ef4c-9c2d-90f354244691 at cygwin dot com> <640fc068-fd9c-1570-f3ab-3b8b40b169cb at cornell dot edu> <89116a28-b737-4663-c2cb-6c648ba48b98 at cygwin dot com> <17b7edc1-75e0-8773-f191-1538f01e5827 at cygwin dot com> <e6643fb7-f9c9-cfb7-bed8-f0fdd76c5f1d at cornell dot edu>
On 2016-06-06 10:28, Ken Brown wrote:
On 5/11/2016 10:00 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
These are moved to noarch now. Please let me know whenever you rebuild
the others with the now-pushed change to cygport so they can be moved as
I've rebuilt everything for TeX Live 2016 and am uploading now. I won't
create the !ready files until you give the OK.
Thanks, go ahead.