This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] ARCH=noarch uploads with cygport 0.22.0
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 11:58:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] ARCH=noarch uploads with cygport 0.22.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <9de6f042-3510-ef4c-9c2d-90f354244691 at cygwin dot com> <ce101265-f7c8-1946-ace3-9df78221cf85 at gmail dot com> <9c6d568b-03da-faed-19ae-56772fe4a41c at cygwin dot com> <3ed4eead-2ae8-7afe-eefd-f239395bc721 at gmail dot com> <d81e7938-fd8e-e2ba-9dfb-99c8f9654297 at cygwin dot com>
On 2016-05-11 16:31, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On 2016-05-11 16:02, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 11/05/2016 22:48, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
But what about the following?
contains the arch specific in this case in mex variant.
Oops, it seems cygport knows nothing of this, only of .oct. Could you
please try rebuilding one of those with the following patch to cygport
and see if it behaves properly (.mex are executable, stripped, and
binary dependencies listed in requires:)?