This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] libsass v3.3.6
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 09:49:07 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [ITP] libsass v3.3.6
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABKfh3zJMhb3z=zoibB=0eb1q32NKOTJ4t_gj7FCi0rX8w98Sg at mail dot gmail dot com> <8005b674-1e74-a909-50ca-2a0b4fb0e570 at gmail dot com> <CABKfh3y80xOvhVSGguLB+Ygt2y3DahmfUbtJcSWHdqHGY76ioA at mail dot gmail dot com> <878tyiz1o6 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <CABKfh3zMEN_O3fvaqtxRZjWCw8eLspS2W3X9XrJqYrMaA3Ndrw at mail dot gmail dot com>
Marcos Vives Del Sol <socram8888@...> writes:
> This script is called using m4_esyscmd_s from configure.ac line 6:
> AC_INIT([libsass], m4_esyscmd_s([./version.sh]), [support@...])
> to set the library version at compile time. Then configure uses it to
> generate the version.h file.
Make a patch for configure.ac and add it to PATCH_URI, then. That will
patch in origsrc/ and hence not produce a libsass.src.patch file later on.
Based on the way configure is supposed to be working it seems that either
the tarball you're using is incomplete (did you use a Git snapshot?) or they
forgot to package the VERSION file.