This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] ARCH=noarch uploads with cygport 0.22.0
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 10:14:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] ARCH=noarch uploads with cygport 0.22.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <9de6f042-3510-ef4c-9c2d-90f354244691 at cygwin dot com> <98b54865-bf28-2366-8972-d2cc00fa3b87 at cygwin dot com> <5756D307 dot 60107 at redhat dot com>
On 2016-06-07 08:58, Eric Blake wrote:
On 06/06/2016 04:23 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
Eric Blake bashdb
I'm still listed as maintainer here? I thought you took over. But yes,
should be safe as noarch.
I took bash-completion, never looked at bashdb.
ORPHANED (Eric Blake) asciidoc
Probably noarch, but I don't intend to package this one (the orphaned
Thanks, moved both.