This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] libsass v3.3.6
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 07:46:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] libsass v3.3.6
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABKfh3zJMhb3z=zoibB=0eb1q32NKOTJ4t_gj7FCi0rX8w98Sg at mail dot gmail dot com> <8005b674-1e74-a909-50ca-2a0b4fb0e570 at gmail dot com> <CABKfh3y80xOvhVSGguLB+Ygt2y3DahmfUbtJcSWHdqHGY76ioA at mail dot gmail dot com> <878tyiz1o6 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <CABKfh3zMEN_O3fvaqtxRZjWCw8eLspS2W3X9XrJqYrMaA3Ndrw at mail dot gmail dot com> <loom dot 20160607T114139-971 at post dot gmane dot org> <da716e53-9f03-4bb5-10bf-d72a38885683 at gmail dot com> <CABKfh3z2CCqoJrb2zXKWhfzJ4Nfk=mWWx_WL-C=JJxsjeWqipQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
Marcos Vives Del Sol writes:
> On 07/06/2016 11:49, Achim Gratz wrote:
>> Based on the way configure is supposed to be working it seems that either
>> the tarball you're using is incomplete (did you use a Git snapshot?) or
>> they forgot to package the VERSION file.
> Yes. It's a Git snapshot indeed, as generated by GitHub (using the
> built-in release functionality), and they forgot to create the VERSION
> file after creating the package. The .tar.gz is 1:1 from
They didn't forget anything, you are just not using a release tarball.
In that case you are expected to either build from a proper Git checkout
or run the release preparations yourself before configure.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: