This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] libsass v3.3.6
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 11:36:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] libsass v3.3.6
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABKfh3zJMhb3z=zoibB=0eb1q32NKOTJ4t_gj7FCi0rX8w98Sg at mail dot gmail dot com> <8005b674-1e74-a909-50ca-2a0b4fb0e570 at gmail dot com> <CABKfh3y80xOvhVSGguLB+Ygt2y3DahmfUbtJcSWHdqHGY76ioA at mail dot gmail dot com> <878tyiz1o6 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <CABKfh3zMEN_O3fvaqtxRZjWCw8eLspS2W3X9XrJqYrMaA3Ndrw at mail dot gmail dot com> <loom dot 20160607T114139-971 at post dot gmane dot org> <da716e53-9f03-4bb5-10bf-d72a38885683 at gmail dot com> <CABKfh3z2CCqoJrb2zXKWhfzJ4Nfk=mWWx_WL-C=JJxsjeWqipQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 08/06/2016 00:17, Marcos Vives Del Sol wrote:
On 07/06/2016 11:49, Achim Gratz wrote:
Based on the way configure is supposed to be working it seems that either
the tarball you're using is incomplete (did you use a Git snapshot?) or
they forgot to package the VERSION file.
Yes. It's a Git snapshot indeed, as generated by GitHub (using the
built-in release functionality), and they forgot to create the VERSION
file after creating the package. The .tar.gz is 1:1 from
2016-06-07 12:02 GMT+02:00 Marco Atzeri:
As VERSION doesn't exist is is not created in the
src root (libsass-3.3.6-1.x86_64/src/libsass-3.3.6)
but two level upper:
It is a side unwanted effect of the smart patching.
If you want to create it, you should rewrite it as:
Thanks! Fixed: http://mural.uv.es/videlsol/libsass/
I added libsass to the package list.
Feel free to upload