This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] ARCH=noarch uploads with cygport 0.22.0
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 15:11:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] ARCH=noarch uploads with cygport 0.22.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <9de6f042-3510-ef4c-9c2d-90f354244691 at cygwin dot com> <98b54865-bf28-2366-8972-d2cc00fa3b87 at cygwin dot com>
On 06/06/2016 23:23, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
Jon Turney buildbot-slave
Jon Turney cygwin-x-doc
Jon Turney khronos-opengl-registry
These are all noarch.
> Jon Turney cygwin-doc
This could be noarched at the moment, but once I get around to
upstreaming the changes which let this be built from the same source as
the cygwin(|-devel|-debuginfo) packages, it won't be, so perhaps we can
leave this as archful for the moment.