This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: RM package: dpatch (no action required)
- From: Jari Aalto <jari dot aalto at cante dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 10:49:44 +0300
- Subject: Re: RM package: dpatch (no action required)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8737okgobt dot fsf at cante dot net>
2016-06-11 10:46 Jari Aalto
| Package "dpatch" can be removed (or marked obsolete for some
| period first) from distribution. It was Debian's alternative
| to patching system but it was replaced and made obsolete by
I forgot to check setup.exe: already been removed.
It was still left locally in my development directory.