This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: calm: Problem uploading to noarch/release/PACKAGE
- From: Jari Aalto <jari dot aalto at cante dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 23:32:49 +0300
- Subject: Re: calm: Problem uploading to noarch/release/PACKAGE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877fdvfqgx dot fsf at cante dot net> <f2797038-2340-c60c-6009-6ace9aa71fa8 at dronecode dot org dot uk>
On 2016-06-11 21:29, Jon Turney wrote:
| On 11/06/2016 20:57, Jari Aalto wrote:
| > After uploading to noarch/release area, calm returned:
| > ERROR: package 'checkbashisms' is at paths x86/release/checkbashisms and noarch/release/checkbashisms
| > I emptied and removed ARCH directories first before uploading to
| > noarch. Is Anything else needed?
| As Yaakov's mail  says "We will then move these packages into
| /noarch/release on sourceware and acknowledge such, at which point you are
| clear to upload future releases." .
| These packages haven't been moved yet.
Ah, it's the master release area. Clear now.
No problem, thanks