This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Perl CPAN - list of modules needed
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 09:47:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: Perl CPAN - list of modules needed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87ziqrebij dot fsf at cante dot net> <87fusiexf2 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20160612073052 dot GA7360 at piccolo>
Jari Aalto writes:
> Ok, Here is list of modules that would be need for the programs:
That would be in perl-Mail-Box, Yaakov already maintains perl-MailTools
from the same author and they seem closely related in the relase
cadence, so I'd yield to him if he wants to keep both in sync.
We already have perl-TimeDate in Cygwin (Yaakov added these).
Cygwin should have lchown, so I don't think that'd be a problem.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Q+, Q and microQ: