This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Updated/New] Perl distributions
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 08:49:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Updated/New] Perl distributions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87porl10ew dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <d89760b9-5520-3662-b6f6-890033454c1e at dronecode dot org dot uk> <87vb1ctjmb dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
Achim Gratz writes:
> I have no idea how this can happen.
Well, it happened again (I think), at least the downloaded files from my
own upload area were corrupt. I then used sshfs for the upload.
Something is very wonky with that upload method.
I've incremented the release so calm would take on and removed the
botched upload so it isn't the previous one.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf microQ V2.22R2: