This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Updated/New] Perl distributions
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 16:26:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Updated/New] Perl distributions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87porl10ew dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <d89760b9-5520-3662-b6f6-890033454c1e at dronecode dot org dot uk> <87vb1ctjmb dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 14/06/2016 06:38, Achim Gratz wrote:
Jon Turney writes:
Crazily, this isn't validated before we move the uploaded file, which
I shall look at changing :S
Well, let's upload a complete install hierarchy with setup.ini and this
can't happen because the checksums would have to match.
I'm not sure setup.ini is the right format for that information, but
yes, some kind of upload manifest would be good.
This was actually in some early versions of calm, but it was kind of
hard to fit in with the stateless design inherited from upset.
Anyhow, it's on the TODO list for calm, so PTC or you can wait until I
get around to it...