Re: per-version hints proposal

On 17/09/2016 08:14, Achim Gratz wrote:
Jon Turney writes:
Currently, the setup.hint file is shared between all versions.

This means that manual intervention (by the package maintainer, or on
sourceware) is needed when versions have different dependencies.

To automate this problem out of existence, I suggest replacing the
setup.hint file in an upload with a package-version-release.hint file.

Since this is now moving into reality, the documentation in

https://cygwin.com/setup.html

has become out-of-date.

Regards,
Achim.

are we not yet missing an updated cygport release ?
Or a test one

Regards
Marco