Re: [ITP] speexdsp-1.2rc3-1

On 2016-12-26 20:49, David Rothenberger wrote:
On 12/26/2016 5:16 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
* Why a git snapshot instead of an official tarball?

I had problems building the latest speex release from the official
tarball, so I switched to git for that release and just copied it for
speexdsp.

How so?  I didn't have any issues building the mingw speex packages.

I have added this package under your name.  Go ahead and upload with
these fixes, and then I'll fix the dependencies of other packages
accordingly.

Done. Thanks for the review and fixing up the dependencies.

One more thing: now that we have speexdsp (again), speexenc (from the main speex package) will benefit from it if present. This would require a simple revision bump and rebuild of speex with the speexdsp packages installed.

--
Yaakov