Re: [ITP] DocBook 5 + tools -- Next Steps?

On 18/04/2017 15:05, Holger Bast wrote:
Hi there,
Are the packages docbook5 and daps ok and will they be included in the cygwin portage?

What are the next steps for me?

Thank you for your patience and sorry about the delay.

Sorry I didn't notice this before, but I think this package should be called 'docbook5' (there are no current examples of a package name containing a hyphen followed by a digit, and I think that should be avoided), in which case, the cygport file should be named docbook5.cygport

Your .cygport file also has a mixture of tabs and spaces, please fix that.

With those things fixed, package looks good, so please provide a ssh key as per https://cygwin.com/package-upload.html