This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Attention Maintainer] gdal-2.2.1-1
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 16:50:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Attention Maintainer] gdal-2.2.1-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87mv84kd3d.fsf@Rainer.invalid> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Marco Atzeri writes:
> the lack of debuginfo on 32bit was intentional,
> as the bug on binutils made impossible to build it.
> The package was empty as otherwise calm will comply
> of missing of current version as previous version has it
No, you've provided an empty file, not an empty package. That will make
setup trying to install it each time and fail. An empty tar should
have worked, on the other hand.
> I will upload a version 2 later on.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: