This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 14:17:01 -0400
- Subject: Building python*-docutils
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I tried to reproduce the build of python*-docutils, and the build fails
$ cygport python-docutils.cygport prep compile
>>> Preparing python-docutils-0.13.1-2.noarch
>>> Unpacking source docutils-0.13.1.tar.gz
>>> Preparing working source directory
>>> Compiling python-docutils-0.13.1-2.noarch
usage: setup.py [global_opts] cmd1 [cmd1_opts] [cmd2 [cmd2_opts] ...]
or: setup.py --help [cmd1 cmd2 ...]
or: setup.py --help-commands
or: setup.py cmd --help
error: invalid command 'bdist_wheel'
*** ERROR: setup.py bdist_wheel failed
Is there a patch that was inadvertently omitted from the source package?
Or is there some unusual build dependency for this package? I've
successfully built several other python packages that inherit
python-wheel, so I don't think there's anything wrong with my build