Re: ImageMagick 6 vs 7

On 04/09/2017 21:52, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
Marco,

A recent discussion on Fedora's devel list has brought to my attention
that ImageMagick 7 would be incompatible with 6 not only wrt API/ABI but
also wrt CLI (affecting scripts etc.).  It would seem prudent to stick
with the 6 series for the time being until the Linux distributions sort
this out.

If you concur, would you mind updating ImageMagick to the latest 6.9
release?  It seems to be somewhat behind at the moment.

I was not planning to move to 7.x for the time being.

I will look on latest 6.9 but I had the impression they bumped
the API in anycase.
It is the worst package as stability that I am aware...

Regards
Marco