Re: Dr. Volker Zell's packages

On 04/10/2017 15:55, Andrew Schulman wrote:
On 03/10/2017 17:00, Andrew Schulman wrote:

Maybe openldap.

Hi Andrew,
openldap-2.4.42 builds fine with the cygwin source packages
but it segfaults during test.

The slapd.1.log suggests the segfault is on the test client and not on
the server.

Can you try to build just to double check that is not my
computer the problem ?

Sure, I will as soon as I have time.

I only use the openldap client, not the server. So if you use the server
too and are considering adopting the package, you should do that.

In reality I am not a user at all, but is it one on the
perl upgrade todo list

No problem to adopt it but we need to have it working