Re: [ITP] cmocka 1.1.1

Jon,

No problem, just wanted to make sure someone saw it.

As far as docs go, cmake does check for doxygen, and there is a 'doc'
target that's not inlcuded in 'all', but it doesn't auto-install. I was ok
with just leaving the docs out and having people reference the online docs.
If the docs are mandatory, I can figure out a way to include them.

Thanks,

Stephen

--

Stephen Groat