Re: calm: cygwin package upload report from sourceware.org for Erwin Waterlander

Jon Turney schreef op 2018-01-07 22:06:
On 07/01/2018 20:43, cygwin-no-reply@cygwin.com wrote:
ERROR: package 'libunistring-devel' version '0.9.8-1' is missing source ERROR: error while validating merged x86 packages for Erwin Waterlander
SUMMARY: 5 INFO(s), 2 ERROR(s)

The libunitstring-devel hint file appears to be missing
'external-source: libunistring'.  I don't know why.

I fixed this and set the upload to be re-tried, which seems to have succeeded.

Hi,

Thanks for fixing. Next time I will add it.

best regards,

--
Erwin Waterlander
http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/