RE: Mount improvements finished

[Andrew Dalgleish]

Don't take offence, but that sounds like a kludge.
(I would expect debate/flame wars about sorting by absolute length of
path vs sorting by number of directories in path vs ...)

If the search order is important (and it can be), there needs to be a
way to *explicitly* set the order.
Not all users will have the same requirements.

I suggest that each mount table entry should contain an integer value
whose only purpose is to set the sort order.

The actual mechanism used to set this value largely irrelevent, but
there must some way to do it.
(eg editing a file vs tweaking the registry ...)

Andrew