Re: [fortinj@ibm.net: New snapshots]

It's because of a recent egcs change that aligns the stack to 8-byte
boundaries, even stdcall functions that *must* pop 12 bytes from the
stack (i.e. the dll entry function).  I've complained to our internal
gcc group, but no response yet.

Chris - you have a patch for this.  Could you check it in with a
suitable comment, or forward it to me and I'll check it in?