Re: cygdrive confusing (was Re: new cygwin.dll (was Re: Make problems))

--- Chris Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com> wrote:
> You can do this if you want.  Personally, I like "cygdrive" since that is
> more
> descriptive, and it is not an English word so it is unlikely to be used.

I know I can change it.  I was indicating changing the default.

> Perhaps if I understood the confusion I would be more amenable to the
> proposal
> but I have to confess that I don't.

The confusion comes from newness to the use of cygwin or newness to new options
added and the failure to read.  I'm making the suggestion in order to keep the
list quiet about it and not suggesting anything about the correctness of terms.
===
YAWIA,
Earnie Boyd <mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>

Newbies, please visit
<http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>

(If you respond to the list, then please don't include me)