This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc-2.95/ July 5 snapshot
- To: Egor Duda <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: gcc-2.95/ July 5 snapshot
- From: Chris Faylor <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 13:29:26 -0400
- Cc: "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, cygwin-developers <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
What in the world does this have to do with the July 5 snapshot? How
does changing a variable in the Makefile fix a problem with compiling
Just to reiterate: Everyone should be building their stuff in a separate
directory, i.e., don't build winsup in the same directory as the winsup
On Thu, Jul 15, 1999 at 07:17:50PM +0400, Egor Duda wrote:
>July, 15 1999, Suhaib M. Siddiqi <email@example.com> wrote:
>SS> Trying to compile winsup-src (July 06 snapshot) with gcc-2.95.
>SS> I hit the first bump ;-) Has anyone compiled a recent winsup-src
>SS> with gcc-2.95?
>I've got the same problem with gcc-2.91.66 and previous versions. As a
>quick workaround, i've just changed one line in winsup\Makefile.in from
>updir:= $(dir $(srcdir))
>and it works just fine.