This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: long time no snapshots
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: long time no snapshots
- From: Kazuhiro Fujieda <email@example.com>
- Date: 19 Jul 1999 08:40:45 +0900
- References: <19990715150216.A19931@cygnus.com>
>>> On Thu, 15 Jul 1999 15:02:16 -0400
>>> Chris Faylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> said:
> This snapshot will hopefully fix a couple of long-standing races in
> process creation and exiting that could be responsible for some of the
> fork fixup errors that people have been seeing as well as some of the
> sporadic problems that show up in make.
I have understood that these races make `sh -c 'ls &''
crash on Win9x, but this still crashes in the latest snapshot.
I may have misunderstood.
| AIST Kazuhiro Fujieda <email@example.com>
| HOKURIKU School of Information Science
o_/ 1990 Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology