This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: _ctype_ not exported by cygwin1.dll ??
- To: Glenn Spell <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: _ctype_ not exported by cygwin1.dll ??
- From: Mumit Khan <firstname.lastname@example.org.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 01:04:02 -0500
- cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Glenn Spell <email@example.com> writes:
> On 17 Jul 1999 at 8:01PM (-0500) Mumit Khan wrote:
> > John Fortin <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > >
> > > If I wanted to build gcc 2.95, which snapshot should I use,
> > Get the latest snapshot from ftp://egcs.cygnus.com/pub/egcs/snapshots/,
> > apply my patch (there is a "combined" patch file in the tarball in
> > addition to all the individual patches), and just build.
> > $ mkdir objdir
> > $ cd objdir
> > $ CONFIG_SHELL=bash <srcdir>/configure -v \
> Is there any particular reason to use 'bash'?
I've never been comfortable with ash, and it's been known to screw up
relative pathnames when using stock b20.1 (which is what I use). It's
just what I use, feel free to experiment using ash.