Re: (patch) winsup noncygwin mess cleanup

Chris Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com> writes:

> Hmm.  The stdin/out fds should be opened in hinfo_init since parent_alive
> should be NULL.  Is parent_alive non-NULL for some reason?

Thanks for the hint! I just fixed the problem, and I'll post an updated
patch with the NON_CYGWIN_APP -> dynamically_loaded changed you had
suggested.

> I don't think it's really important.  But, of course, if we don't do
> it, the first question on the cygwin mailing list after your patch is
> applied will be something like "I'm trying to get my GLIP application
> running using the snapshot from 12/7 and now I can't send any signals.
> What gives?"

I'll get it fixed, but it depends on if I can track down the offensive
little problem in a reasonable time. If I can get it tomorrow, I'll add it,
otherwise in a later snapshot.

Ah, time to go enjoy the nice evening ... have a good weekend.

Regards,
Mumit