Re: snapshot-991207

On Wed, Dec 08, 1999 at 06:38:10PM -0600, Mumit Khan wrote:
>Corinna Vinschen <corinna@vinschen.de> writes:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I got some problems with this snapshot, all regarding mkvers.sh,
>> especially the call to windres:
>
>Ah, sorry. I thought I'd sent this patch in already. Please try this
>out.
>
>Fix a few small glitches with winver.rc/mkvers.sh change.
>
>Tue Dec  7 18:05:45 1999  Mumit Khan  <khan@xraylith.wisc.edu>
>
>	* Makefile.in: Don't redirect output for multi-target rules.
>	* mkvers.sh: Redirect explicitly to version.c; Fix windres
>	include option, and quote strings to avoid shell interpretation.

In case it isn't obvious, I actually have built cygwin multiple times
using the current mkvers.sh.  Since the snapshots are building, I assume
that this is also true of DJ.  If I accept these patches, I have a
feeling that this will no longer be the case.

Apparently, I'm using a version of windres that is somehow different from
what all of you are using.  I'm not sure how to resolve this.