Re: Any insight on problems reported in cygwin mailing list?

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Chris Faylor wrote:

> Can anyone offer any insight on what is going wrong with recent snapshots?
> I suspect that it is somehow w32api related but, since I'm not seeing any
> problems, I can't fix them.
>
> If someone can give me a repeatable test case (preferably one that fails
> on WinNT) that would be very helpful.

I have been noticing that when I build bison 1.28, the bash I am running
make from will just exit in the middle of it -- sometimes. 2 out of 3
times it completes just fine. I was going to look for some
extraneous calls to exit() or abort() in the code, but haven't gotten
around to it.

(I was doing this using the default gcc setup that comes with cygwin 1.0,
and the 2/6/2000 snapshot on NT 4.0 SP6)

--
it's only fair to tell you
I'm absolutely cuckoo