Re: File permision errors on win98 with net release candidate

Hi John,

Your problem might be due to autoconf itself.  I've been working with modifying
autoconf to work with Amol's ntport of zsh and had to modify it to look for
m4.exe, gawk.exe, etc instead of just m4, gawk, etc.  The function is
AC_PATH_PROG in acgeneral.m4.  You'll have to modify the configure by hand to
bootstrap.  See line 545 of configure for the check for gm4, gnum4 and m4.

Earnie.